Au Pair are adventurous, curious, and interested in learning about new countries and cultures. They are mature, independent and positive individuals. Most importantly, they love children and enjoy spending time with them.
In order to be considered for the program, au pairs must have documented childcare experience and also meet all of the requirements below:
- Have previous childcare experience
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Be a secondary school graduate (high school) or equivalent
- Be proficient in spoken English
- Have no criminal record
- Be in good health
- Be able to commit to a 12-month position
- Must be a non-smoker
- Must pass a psychometric test
If you meet the requirements for becoming an au pair, then apply to become an au pair now!